Power your tradeshow booth!
Simple to use:
- The EnergyBar 250 is ultra slim and weighs just 8 pounds, making it extremely easy and convenient to pack in your suitcase for your next event.
- Plug your LED television, laptop, or LED lights directly into an EnergyBar 250. Each EnergyBar holds 250Wh of battery power. Typically, if your booth requires power for a television, laptop, and lighting, we suggest using two to three EnergyBars. You never know how long the day will be!
- Recharge at the hotel. At the end of the day, the EnergyBar is so lightweight, you can take it back to your hotel and charge it overnight. It only takes five hours to fully charge the EnergyBar and be ready for the next day!
- How many EnergyBars do you need? Each EnergyBar holds 250 watt hours of battery power.
One EnergyBar 250 powers these configurations for an 8-hour day:
Scenario A: Recharge ONE slim laptop and power ONE LED television
Scenario B: Recharge iPads, ONE slim laptop and power LED display lights
Scenario C: Recharge iPads and ONE full-size laptop
*Note: Power Consuption by laptops fluctuates depending on usage.
- PosterGarden Lights: .
- Two PosterGarden LED Banner Stand Lights: Approximately 10-12hrs.
- Two PosterGarden LED Popup Lights: Approximately 7-9hrs.
***AIR TRAVEL: it is advised to print documentation regarding the classification of our batteries with the Department of Transportation.This document is located in the instructions tab above.
***AIR SHIPPING: Most carriers require the shipper to obtain special permit to ship this type of lithium iron phosphate battery by air service; inquire with your shipper about their requirements. Ground shipping typically does not require a special permit.
Travel Specification Sheet: